How was everyones work week !? We are thrilled it's the weekend!!
We want to share with you 3 amazing Cinco De Mayo themed drinks to either order at the bar this weekend or to make if you are hosting the fiesta!!
1. Classica Margarita
A classic margarita is essential to get the party started while participating in Cinco festivities.
1. 2 oz tequila. Try it with Patron Silver.
This Sunday is Cinco De Mayo! ~ That means tacos and tequila to us, and have a fiesta with all our bestie.
2. 1 ounces Fresh lime juice.
3.1⁄2 ounces Orange liqueur.
4. 1⁄2 ounces Agave syrup.
5. Salt rim.
Skinny Margarita option for those of us watching our figure ;)
1. 2 ounces silver tequila.
2. 1 ½ ounces fresh lime juice.
3. 1 ounce fresh orange juice.
4. 1 teaspoon light agave nectar.
5. 1 lime wedge for garnish.
2. Mexican Mule
A fun Mexican twist mixing things up and using tequila and grapefruit instead of the usual vodka and lime!
1. 2 oz tequila
2. 2 oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
5. Simple syrup or agave if desired
3. Spicy & Fresh Rose Water Margarita This one will really impress your guests if your hosting! This cocktail takes on the sweet, dainty notes of rose water and adds some jalapeño into the mix for some extra depth!
1. 2 ounces silver tequila
2. ¾ ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
3. ½ ounces simple syrup.
4. ½ ounces ginger syrup (such as Torani or Morris Kitchen).
5. Dash of rose water (such as Cortas).
6. 1 slice fresh jalapeño.
7. 1 rose petal.
8. Rim glass with Pink Himalayan sea salt.
We hope you loved all these themed cocktails ~ we know we do!
Tag in any of your recreations on your social we'd love to see it.
Check out our jewelry pick of the week, very on theme for Cinco De Mayo Celebrations!Steph CZ Rainbow Ring
Currently on sale this weekend only ;)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.